I chose Choate Summer Programs because Choate offered numerous informative and unique summer courses that were not offered anywhere else. These courses helped me achieve tremendous growth in my life, whether that be in character or in knowledge. They also provided me with a sense of what I wanted to pursue later on in life and gave me the resources to achieve my goals. The world-class teachers at the program definitely separates Choate Summer Programs from any other program. —2022 Academic Enrichment Student
Middle School and High School Academic Enrichment Program
A dynamic curriculum enhanced by your creativity, curiosity, and passion for discovery.
Choate Summer Programs’ most popular program, the 5-week Academic Enrichment Program offers middle and high school students an immersive learning experience in a diverse group of peers and professional educators.
For all Session I courses starting June 26:
- Interest Form Deadline: Sunday, June 5
- Application Deadline: Monday, June 6
- Registration & Full Payment Deadline: Tuesday, June 7
For Session II courses starting July 10:
- Interest Form Deadline: Sunday, June 26
- Application Deadline: Monday, June 27
- Registration & Full Payment Deadline: Tuesday, June 28
- Add a Session II Workshop (for current participants): Tuesday, June 28
With over $450,000 available in financial aid and scholarships, we are able to offer this unique educational experience to students who would not otherwise be able to attend.